Terms and Conditions
- Casinoinvoice.uk is not an online casino and does not offer bets.
- Casinoinvoice.uk is linking to websites that are online casinos.
- Casinoinvoice.uk is an independent and autonomous website, delivering only reliable about external gambling sites.
- Casinoinvoice.uk does not decide is gambling is legal for a player.
- Casinoinvoice.uk does not take responsibility for financial loss occurred on third party site mentioned on Casinoinvoice.uk.
- Casinoinvoice.uk does not promote or condone underage gambling or gambling in regions that it is illegal.
- Casinoinvoice.uk suggest to always read T&C on external sites.
- Casinoinvoice.uk is not able to help with issues between external website and customer.
- All trademarks of Casinoinvoice.uk belong to its owners.
- Content on the site is copyrighted by Casinoinvoice.uk. The user can not copy change or adjust content on the site.
- Content on Casinoinvoice.uk cannot be used for illegal purposes.
- Content on Casinoinvoice.uk is not a legal advice or an offer. The player should always read T&C on external sites.
- Casinoinvoice.uk takes no legal responsibility for errors in content.
Using Casinoinvoice.uk site is completely anonymous. We do not require user personal data. Casinoinvoice.uk does not require registration or opening account. Casinoinvoice.uk does not have an access to personal data that player is providing in the online casino.
The site is automatically collecting IP address, the date and time a device accessed our services, the hardware, software or internet browser used and information about computer’s operating system, like application versions and language settings.
The site also collects information about clicks and pages viewed. In case of a mobile device, the site collects data that identifies the mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics, app crashes and other system activity.